Online Learning Site/ Сайт дистанционного обучения

Sokolov Igor Yuryevich

superadventurerman@rambler.ru

If you want to be somebody, somebody really special, be yourself!
(Хочешь быть кем-то, кем-то действительно особенным – будь собой!)

Автор неизвестен

Poll

What do you think of wearing the UNIFORM at school?

Poll

Употребляете ли Вы органическую пищу?

THEME 1: Does the Site Help You in your Learing English and French?

theme 1

anonimus 21/11/2013
Zamechatel'nii sait, mnogo poleznoi informormatsii dlya uchenikov. Ya uznal(a) mnogo novih i interesnih novostei ob ekzamenah. Thank you, Igor' Yur'evich!

Theme 1

Shamil Ibadov 20/11/2013
I haven't seen anything better before!There are lots of useful and helpful informaton that's why in my opinion it's really great site!!!

comment

Smirnova Olga 20/11/2013
This website seems to me rather good. There are no faults. It is helpful, useful and have beautiful design. Information is interesting and understandable. Especially humor's section interesting for me. I wish this webside wiil become more often visited and will upstage.

20/11/13

Maxim Gudilin 20/11/2013
I love this site, it has a lot of information, very nice site!

English

Elen Peteyan 20/11/2013
There is a lot of useful information on this website, that is why I like it. I suppose that your website is in need of funny video clips in English. I believe that in the future this website will become more and more popular!:)

Theme 1

Masha 20/11/2013
Thank you for a good and useful site!

Thank you for help

Daria Fedulova 20/11/2013
I guees site needs work and information about exams, and in
general everything is fine!Tnank you, Igor Yuryevich!

Тема 1

Svetlana 20/11/2013
Thank you, very nice site. A lot of useful information

English

Filipp Maykov 20/11/2013
To my mind this site is rather useful that's why it can give me a lot of information about exams. It seems to me that thanks to your site more and more pupils begin learning English thoroughly because of e-learning in modern time is quite popular and can get knowledges step by step. Thank you for this site, Igor Yuryevich.

Theme 1

Andrey 20/11/2013
Thank you for this greatful site! I can search a lot of information.
<< 1058 | 1059 | 1060 | 1061 | 1062 >>