Online Learning Site/ Сайт дистанционного обучения

Sokolov Igor Yuryevich

superadventurerman@rambler.ru

If you want to be somebody, somebody really special, be yourself!
(Хочешь быть кем-то, кем-то действительно особенным – будь собой!)

Автор неизвестен

Poll

What do you think of wearing the UNIFORM at school?

Poll

Употребляете ли Вы органическую пищу?

THEME 1: Does the Site Help You in your Learing English and French?

Re: Theme 1

Igor Yuryevich 19/11/2013
Thank YOU for remembering, like a good pupil, to use the inverse order of building reasoned thoughts (OPINIONS).

Theme 1

Maria Faustova 19/11/2013
I find this site very usefull. Here you can always find helpfull information for studies. I advice everyone to use it.

Re: Theme 1

Thanks. But don't forget that the suffix -FUL is ALWAYS written only with ONE letter "L" (for example, useFUL, helpFUL, grateFUL, respectFUL, etc.), though, of course, it originates from the word "full".

оформление сайта

ramis aidaraliev 19/11/2013
Мне понравилась сай харашо офрмлено многа полезных информации.Хотелась бы чтоб можна было зарегестрироватся в сайте ну а так класс:-).

theme 1

danilov ivan 19/11/2013
This is a good site. Here a lot of information about the English and French languages.And this site is a good opportunity to prepare for the USE and SFA.

Theme 1

Diana Hodchenko 19/11/2013
this site is really like, because a lot of interesting information and jokes!

Theme 1

Nina Zasypkina 19/11/2013
It is the exsellent site. Thank you very much for the rules and for a lot of interesting information. It seems to me that now we will be able to pass the anyone exam.

Theme 1

Ksusha Frolova 19/11/2013
I`ve visited your site. I liked the colourful and bright decoration. I liked what there are rules for different lanquages.Also information about SFA and training work on it is very interesting and useful. So i can prepare well. Thank you fo the site. I`m recomending it to my friends

theme 1

Denis Terekhov 19/11/2013
Not bad, Igor Yuryevich, not bad.

Re: theme 1

Thanks. But your comment could be more informative. I know you can write more. You're a very clever boy and have loads of great ideas. So, express your thoughts and feelings concerning this site. Maybe, you have some good ideas how improve it?
<< 1065 | 1066 | 1067 | 1068 | 1069 >>